Preparation for the DELF French proficiency assessment is recommended. Participants are more successful when they are familiar with the DELF format and know what to expect during the assessment process. Here are some ways you can prepare:
- Contact your French teacher for sample DELF activities.
- Obtain sample assessments/preparation material online: www.ciep.fr/en/DELFdalf/sujet
DELF Assessment Schedule and Details
- Registration deadline is March 17, 2014, registration forms will be available from your teacher in March.
- A refundable deposit of $50 is required with registration (cheques preferred). The $50 deposit will be refunded in full upon completion of both portions of the DELF Assessment.
- All DELF participants must present a valid photo ID for both portions of the assessment.
- B2 written portion (2.5 hours) on Monday April 7, 2014 or on Monday April 28, 2014 at 11 a.m. at school.
- Oral portion (30 min. preparation, 20 min. interview) on April 21, 22, 23 and 24. Individual times and place to be determined.
Registration Information for 2014
- Contact your French teacher for registration forms and details.
- To register, submit the following items to the designated teacher at your school:
- A signed and completed DELF registration form (obtain from your teacher which is available in March).
- A deposit of $50 (to be refunded in full upon completion).
- Registration Deadline is March 17, 2014.