Become a certified DELF evaluator
To administer and evaluate the DELF scolaire language assessments, an official certificate correcteur – éxaminateur DELF is required. The Centre DELF des divisions scolaires du Manitoba organizes annual DELF evaluator training sessions.
Teachers of French as an additional language who want to:
- administer and evaluate DELF scolaire language assessments.
- help their students to prepare to meet the requirements of DELF scolaire language assessments..
The training session (for levels A1 to B2) takes 24 hours in total, distributed over four days.
Session participants will deepen their knowledge of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) to develop a common CEFR-based understanding of language evaluation strategies and practices, and apply these understandings to meet the requirements of the DELF assessments.
- Theoretical foundations of the CEFR and the DELF language assessments;
- Presentation of DELF assessment tools, listening and reading tests, oral and written production assessments;
- Conduct expected of DELF evaluators;
- Exploration of DELF evaluation grids;
- Case studies.
Upcoming Training Session
- Examiner Training Session A1-B2
- May 16-19, 2022 at Kildare Pandora Room, Student Services Unit, 760 Kildare Avenue East, 8:30-4:30 daily.
- Please register with Ingrid Moehlmann at email@example.com by May 2, 2022.