Who we are:
In 2013 the Centre DELF des divisions scolaires du Manitoba was created as a collaborative project of four school divisions in Manitoba:
- Pembina Trails School Division
- River East Transcona School Division
- Seine River School Division
- St. James Assiniboia School Division
- In January 2013, we were accredited as a DELF testing centre by the Centre international d’études pédagogiques (CIEP), the National Ministry of Education of France
What we do:
- We offer French students in Manitoba the opportunity to take the DELF Scolaire language assessment, to have their French language proficiency certified.
- We train teachers to become certified DELF evaluators.
- Space permitting, we extend our DELF assessment opportunities to students from non-member school divisions.
- The Centre DELF des divisions scolaires du Manitoba receives support from the member school divisions and from Manitoba Education and Advanced Learning through its French Second Language Revitalization Program.